Skip to content

Mimshac Doc Assist

Police Clearance Certificates

A Police Clearance Certificate is a document that is issued stating the criminal records history of any person in a specific country. It either shows no records of criminal records or conviction report details. Police Clearance certificates are required for various reasons across the globe. We can assist with Police Clearance applications for many countries in Africa and globally.

When is a Police Clearance Certificate Required?

The list is not exhaustive, but these following are some of the reasons.

  • Immigration processes
  • Visa applications
  • Employment opportunities
  • Study abroad
  • Many other reasons
How long does I take to get one?

  • We provide an expedited service in the application of Police Clearance Certificate for anyone from any location in the world.
  • Our expert team and our partners will personally handle the application.
  • Processing time depends and varies with each and every country, applicable advice will be provided based on the country of application

Expungement Of Criminal Records

The South African Justice Department implemented a process for those who want their record expunged in the year 2009.

The criminal records expungement process results in the legitimate clearance and removal of a criminal record on an individual’s record from the National Criminal Register.

This will be an opportunity to proceed with and processed that may have been limited for one including visa processes, getting employment and so forth.

Our team is able to assist you with a swift process if your required years have lapsed.

Letter of Non-impediment

A letter of non-impediment is a letter issued by the Department of Home Affairs or legal marriage governing body in any country stating your marital status.

We can assist with application for a letter of no impediment on your behalf where possible or with you depending on the country you require it from.

Apostille And Authentication Outside South Africa

We can apostille or authenticate your documents from any location in the world. Our team is able to pick up documents from other countries and deliver them back to you once ready.

We also Apostille and authenticate documents from other countries. Find out more information by getting in touch with our team.

Zimbabwean Documents Services

Birth Certificate – Children Born Abroad

  • Our team is able to assist with submission of documents in Zimbabwe for applicants who are abroad or outside the country.
  • The application forms can be dropped or sent to any of our branches

Originals and copies of the following documents: –

  • Child’s foreign country birth certificate (if applicable);
  • Birth record / Health Card.
  • Mother’s Zimbabwean I.D, Birth Certificate and passport.
  • Father’s Zimbabwean I.D, Birth Certificate and passport.
  • Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
  • Fees payable in at the Consulate

If the above are received, we are able to proceed to facilitates the application of the Zimbabwe birth certificate of the child born outside the country.

Confirmation Of Validity Of Zimbabwe Drivers Licence

In cases where a confirmation of the Zimbabwe Licence is required, we are able to facilitate the process with CVR Zimbabwe and Consulate / Embassy

Documents Required

  • Confirmation of Licence from CVR in Zimbabwe (Mimshac will assist)
  • 2 x Passport photos
  • Consulate Fees

Emergenecy Travel Document/ Temorary Document

In cases where one has to leave the country back to Zimbabwe without a passport, an emergency travel document will be required.

  • NB- An ETD/TTD can only be used to travel back to Zimbabwe.
  • One cannot enter any foreign country on an ETD or TTD. Only valid passports are required for entry into South Africa.

Sworn Translations

A sworn translation (also called a public, legal, official, or certified translation) of a document is endorsed by the signature and seal of a Sworn Translator who is authorized by the Foreign Office to translate official documents. A sworn translation shows that the document translation is genuine, and these translations are regarded as having formal status by the authorities, which is hugely important for the success of any visa application.

Certified translations are important in various legal proceedings and filings for court systems and government agencies. Many government agencies require a translation to be certified before they will accept a particular document as valid.

When does one need sworn translation?

Authorities and government agencies require documents that are written in foreign languages to be accompanied by an exact Sworn Translation of the original text and certified by a sworn translator.

We provide certified translations for the following documents and many others:

  • Marriage certificates
  • Birth certificates
  • Degrees and diplomas
  • Bank statements and letters
  • Title deeds
  • School certificates
  • Affidavits
  • Court rulings
  • Police Clearance Certificates
  • Divorce Decrees / Certificates
  • Death certificate
  • Wills and Trusts
  • Academic diplomas
  • Medical Records
  • Immigration documentation
  • Naturalization documentation
  • Documents for submission to Home Affairs Department
  • Financial Records
  • Work permits
  • Foreign Patents
  • Others

How does it work ?

To start the process, you need to email our team and provide the details of your documents that need translations. Once the team receives the documents a quote will be provided, and the process begins.

We take few days depending on the volume to provide certified translation. Prices will be based on the languages it is translated to and from and the type of document that is to be translated.

Call us today to learn more about
our document assistance services.