Skip to content

Zimbabwean Documents Services

Zimbabwean Documents Services

Birth Certificate – Children Born Abroad

  • Our team is able to assist with submission of documents in Zimbabwe for applicants who are abroad or outside the country.
  • The application forms can be dropped or sent to any of our branches

Originals and copies of the following documents: –

  • Child’s foreign country birth certificate (if applicable);
  • Birth record / Health Card.
  • Mother’s Zimbabwean I.D, Birth Certificate and passport.
  • Father’s Zimbabwean I.D, Birth Certificate and passport.
  • Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
  • Fees payable in at the Consulate

If the above are received, we are able to proceed to facilitates the application of the Zimbabwe birth certificate of the child born outside the country.

Confirmation Of Validity Of Zimbabwe Drivers Licence

In cases where a confirmation of the Zimbabwe Licence is required, we are able to facilitate the process with CVR Zimbabwe and Consulate / Embassy

Documents Required

  • Confirmation of Licence from CVR in Zimbabwe (Mimshac will assist)
  • 2 x Passport photos
  • Consulate Fees

Emergenecy Travel Document/ Temorary Document

In cases where one has to leave the country back to Zimbabwe without a passport, an emergency travel document will be required.

  • NB- An ETD/TTD can only be used to travel back to Zimbabwe.
  • One cannot enter any foreign country on an ETD or TTD. Only valid passports are required for entry into South Africa.

Call us today to learn more about
our document assistance services.